Saturday, August 19, 2006

Quick note.....

Judy - I'm thinking of you this morning as I know you are on a bus headed west! Safe travels to you..... Russ is home and we are RENO BOUND! Well, once he gets moving anyway! I went for another short ride today.... 1.79 miles, but it was a fast ride... my average speed today was 9.9 mph, my fastest average yet. And that was even with a slowdown to look at the info posted on a house for sale! Talk about crazy, how about 1227 square feet for $349,000? I tell ya, it's NUTS! Off to start my day! No blog tomorrow, I will be in Reno, hopefully a little richer or at least not much poorer! LOL!

1 comment:

COME STAMP WITH JUDY !! said...

yes i made it here safely!! and as you already know - blogging away of my adventures in Tinsel Town.