Wednesdays are good for 2 reasons.... #1 - the week is half over. #2 - It's the night my friend Justin comes over for dinner. Tonight he gets to put the thorn-proof liners in my bike tires. I make him earn his dinner! This is also the day each week that I actually get completely caught up on cleaning the kitchen. Tonight for dinner we are having baked salmon and broccoli with ice cream for dessert.
Taz just came in and screamed at me. I picked her up and put her on my lap and now she is purring (and drooling....eeeew!) while I type. This is a new behavior for her lately.... she usually does not like being held or sitting on my lap.
This morning's bike ride was a little over 2 miles. About 2/10 of a mile shorter than yesterday, but 2 minutes faster than yesterday too.
Off to do laundry and clean my kitchen!
3 days ago


2 comments:
1.Happy to read about your miles you're achieving on your new bike.
2. What in the world are thorn-proof liners?? I've never heard of that before.
3. Are you going to be mad at me if I tell you the photo of TAZ on the camera got erased?? I LOVE YOU!! And you can make all the CLAY jokes you want when you come visit me (this is of course while his music is playing) ROFLOL
I just had the photo of Taz on there so the card would have something on it. Initially, I was going to have you install the software and make sure the photo would transfer to your computer, but I think we will wait until your hard drive issues are settled!
Thorn proof liners go in between the tire and the innertube so that if I pick up a thorn or a small piece of glass it won't be able to puncture the tube and give me a flat. They also have slime that you can put IN the innertube that will seal a puncture if you get one, but my goal is to avoid the puncture in the first place! The liners only run $15 a pair. Each innertube is $4 PLUS the PAIN IN THE BUTT of changing the tire (especially the rear tire!).
Post a Comment