Thursday, August 31, 2006

No bike ride today.....

Well, it looks like the move to Washington is a go. I have been doing a lot of research on our new home area and all it will take to get us moved. Last night was my first official "move-related-sleep-disorder". I woke up at 1 AM and all I could think about was the fact that I had a whole new house to paint inside and NO FRIENDS THERE TO HELP!!!!! When we bought this house (1450 sq ft), we repainted the living area, kitchen and Master bedroom. Later I painted the master bath and 2 of the bedrooms. Now I am looking at an 1860 sq ft house, that will be brand new and all painted in "contractor white" and NO ONE to help me paint it! EEK! So, with that, I tossed and turned..... the last time I looked at the clock it was after 3 AM and I shut off my alarm. I didn't wake up till almost 7!

So, can anyone out there recommend a good sleep aid???? Lunesta???? Maybe a gerneral happy pill? Welbutrin????? LOL!

1 comment:

COME STAMP WITH JUDY !! said...

Tylenol PM and don't be afraid to take three of them. LOL You're asking "ME" (well anyone who reads your blog too) about medication? LOL They now have ADVIL PM too...which is brand new. I would start there..but don't take both together. OLLIE OLLIE OXY CONTIN !! Have a good day.