skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Welcome to Wednesday! Grocery shopping day! I rode with the neighbor again this morning. 3.68 miles, about 33 minutes. We rode a little faster today.... 6.5 mph average. When I got home I cleaned out the spa and filled it. I have a "spa doctor" coming tomorrow afternoon to check it out and drain, clean and refill it. It's been sitting empty and off since Russ left.... Nasty!!!!! While the spa was filling, I took advantage of the nice temperature and pruned everything in the back yard. THAT was a TASK! I filled up TWO 5 gallon buckets! PLUS a HUGE armload of long stuff! But the yard looks better. Less colorful, but better. Here's a photo:
I can't get all the plants in the picture.... there's a small shrub with little pink flowers missing on the right and a butterfly bush with white flowers on the left, but this is the best I can get without getting the BBQ and the furniture in the shot!
So that was MY morning..... Hope everyone has a great day!
3 comments:
love all the potted plants and such-you sure are keeping busy "without me" -- ROFLOL
Forgot to mention - - where's my link for your site on my site?? Remember I wanted you to add that for me? The password is still the same..can you do that when you have a minute please??
I'll do it when I finish here.... I promise!
Post a Comment