When I got back, it was still too dark out to ride, so I opened up all the windows to cool off the house. I started for my ride around 6:15. It was COLD this morning! Well, not any colder than usual, but I guess the fact that it wasn't sunny out yet made it feel colder!
Reno was fun.

Russ did well at the tables, so he had a good time. We went to Johnny Carino's for dinner last night. Today I get to clean up the little messes he left around the house.... the pile of stuff in the living room to shred. The pile of mail on the coffee table. The ice cream dish on the coffee table. The ice cream scoop, not rinsed, sitting in the sink. The pile of laundry. Yep..... always good to have him home.... MEN! LOL!


2 comments:
MEN!! I agree - guess what? I can tell on the phone that Mario misses me- just by the tone of his voice--he's a keeper!!
Awwwww.... that is so cute!!!!!
I should hope he's a keeper after, what? 24 years? Sheesh....
Post a Comment