
Taz is all upset because I packed my little overnight bag. Keep in mind the last time I took a trip was convention and I was gone 5 days and she had to go stay at the "kitty Hotel"! It has cooled off really nicely here so I have all the doors and windows open to cool the house down. She is laying in front of the front screen enjoying the fresh air! In this photo she is "nesting"... hiding under the blanket at the foot of the bed!
Well, the camera battery is done. I think I'm going to give up waiting for the laptop and just leave it charge overnight. I am hoping to leave here by 10AM so that I have plenty of time to stop for Starbucks on the way out as well as once I get to Livermore! Plus I'll want to get some lunch. If I get a good head start and get out of here around 9:30, I'll allow myself a stop at Stampers Warehouse in San Ramon!
That's all for now - I'll be back either tomorrow or Sunday evening!


1 comment:
Sure wish I was there for this SCS event. I swear I'm going to get one started here! Make sure you blog all about it and share a photo or two!
Judy :)
Post a Comment