I tried to post yesterday, but blogger was not letting me publish or save my draft. I rode with Luisa yesterday morning - same ride as today. Went down to the Stamp Store in Elk Grove yesterday and then over to the scrapbook store down there too. I had a mystery shop last night at dinner and then I came home and worked on my swap that is due next week.
Went for my 3.6 mile levee ride this morning with Luisa. I was really tired this morning.... had a heck of a time getting out of bed! I need to get a couple things at JoAnn Fabrics or Michael's today and I need to get another plant for one of the barrels in the front yard. Yes, my life really is THAT exciting. I also have 12 swap cards that have to be mailed on Friday and I decided to do stuff that needs drying time. The first step that needed to dry sat overnight. Tonight I will do the glitter so that can dry overnight. I also need to dye more ribbon.... I did not do enough the first time. I've also been working on my packing list for my trip to Judy's next week. I have a couple projects I want to do with her when I'm there! It's been a long time since I stamped with anyone, other than at convention.
3 days ago


1 comment:
You rode your bike to a scrapbook store and a stamp store?? Honey, I would have to have one HUGE BACKPACK if I did that!! ROFLOL..
I'm really glad you're lovin this bike riding!!
I'm going to blog yet "again" for the second time today in just a little bit.
Ü
Post a Comment