The trip to Hollywood is making her HOLLY-WIERD! LOL! Here is a post from her blog today:
I want Michael to take me to the KODAK THEATRE where the finale of AMERICAN IDOL was done this past May. Maybe if I put my ear to the side of the building, I'll be able to hear CLAY AIKEN singing. :)
I tell ya.... she's going coo-coo for cocoa puffs here! ROFL!
Tonight I'm going to go hang out with my friend Michelle and hopefully do a little stamping.... she has some new CTMH sets I want to play with!
3 days ago


2 comments:
I AM NOT!!
I'm perfectly sane.
And if you read my reply to your reply on my blog you'll then understand why I said what I said about hearing Clay!!
Have fun at Michelle's stamping or just playing with new stamps!!
:)
You are SOOOOOOO not "perfectly sane"!
Seen Nurse Terri lately??? LOL!!!!
Post a Comment