Monday, August 07, 2006

A great big day full of NOTHING....


At least the weather is nice.... I think it's about 85 out. All I've done is laundry and errands all day.

How crazy is this picture? I took it last night with my new digital camera looking out into the back yard at 8:30PM. That is how well this crazy thing focuses in the dark! I was blown away that I could get ANYTHING, let alone DETAIL of my poor, baked plants! As you can see, we have a few casualties from the heat wave a couple weeks ago..... What really bites is that the totally dead one in the pot there was doing SOOOOOO well just before the heat! It was blooming and gorgeous! That's the second one of those I've killed.... Guess I'll try something different next year.... Oh well!

Gonna spend my evening doing some stamping.... I have a secret sister package to get out!

1 comment:

COME STAMP WITH JUDY !! said...

Cool photo! Do you like your new camera? Does DH know you got it? LOL Remember the email I said "let's do this online together over the phone today?" Be proud of me, I did it all by myself!! :PPPPPPP LOL Someday I'll be just as puter savvy as you!

Judy