
Yesterday Justin and I took our bikes down to Monterey. They have an awesome bike/pedestrian trail down there. We parked the car at Fisherman's wharf and rode south, through Pacific Grove and down to Asilomar State Beach (where I took the photo) and back. It was about 5 miles each way. It was a gorgeous ride, mostly right along the coastline, past some beautiful homes and a golf course. There was a wedding going on in the park at Lovers' Point, a wedding in another park between the Aquarium and Lovers' Point and we saw 2 more bridal parties doing pictures during our visit. It was a sunny day, cool with a light breeze. Man are my legs TIRED! Keep in mind, my daily ride is almost all flat. Yesterday was up and down way more than I am used to!
I went to ride this morning and OUCH! I still managed to do about 2.5 miles this morning. Averaged a little over 10mph, which is faster than I normally ride, but again, it was all flat and paved!


1 comment:
BEAUTIFUL PHOTO - glad you had fun and that you went riding again this morning!! Good for you!!
Post a Comment