Thursday, August 17, 2006

Big day of errands!

Russ will be home tomorrow night so today I will be running errands so that tomorrow I can stay in and do laundry and all that fun stuff that has been piling up! I have stuff to return today at REI, WalMart and Target. I also need to go and look at a bike rack. I am planning to take the bike to Yosemite next Saturday and go riding with Justin. Hopefully I can keep up with him! If not, I'll be happy just to set a meeting time and place and go pedal around, taking pictures on my own!

Russ and I will be taking a tour of the new Mormon Temple in Rancho Cordova on Saturday morning before we head up to Reno. We will be staying in Reno overnight Saturday night to celebrate Russ' birthday, which is Sunday. Sunday night we will either go out to dinner or I will BBQ (depending on how badly we eat at brunch Sunday morning!).

And for those keeping track, yes, I did ride my bike this morning! 2.02 miles to be exact. I stayed in the subdivision today.... did 2 "tours" thru, including all the courts (5). I wanted to count how many houses are for sale right now.... there are EIGHT! FOUR on one court alone! None on our court, I am happy to say! 2 are on the street that runs perpendicular to us, one on the parallel street behind us, on on the parallel street on the other side and then four on that one court up by the main road.

Off to start my day!

2 comments:

COME STAMP WITH JUDY !! said...

RENO??? NOT VEGAS???
we could've passed each other while I'm there for my quick lay over...just look for some crazy lady at the slots singing Karen Carpenter songs!! LOL Hope you and Russ have fun.

Lisa said...

We can drive to Reno in 2 hours.... We have to FLY to Vegas. I'll be at the airport slot machines in a couple weeks on my way to see you! LOL! But no singing for me!