Thursday, August 07, 2008

Let the Swaps Begin!!!!!

Here is the first slideshow of the swaps I brought home. This one actually starts off with gifts from my "Spamily". Most of the swaps came from the 3D Stamp Camp swap that I joined on Splitcoaststampers. It was hosted by jetty01. The small items were swapped on "the floor" for my bottle collar drink pouch holders:
These were made using the new Pink Pirouette and Riding Hood Red cardstock and the "Enjoy" stamp is from Lovely Labels and is stamped in either Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood red or Regal Rose. The frame is from "Together Forever" and is stamped in Chocolate chip. The "enjoy" was punched out with a circle punch - either 1-1/4" or 1-3/8". I rounded the top corners and punched the hole for the bottle with the 1-3/8" circle punch. The pouch is held together with 2 gold brads.
Here is the slideshow of my 3D swaps. Enjoy!!!!
Click to play Convention 3D Swaps
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

JUST JUDY said...

LOVE IT!! I left a message inside the smilebox area for you!

Judy :)