I'm back from Convention! We had fun! The catalog is awesome! The new products rock! I'll have pictures later this week. All of my swaps are in the box I shipped home to myself which will arrive Wednesday afternoon. I'll probably start scanning and photographing swaps on Thursday. Same goes for photos of the stamp sets we got in our bags and the set we got as a gift from SU and UPS. I also won a door prize set. Swaps were fun and I got a lot of really nice cards this year. I took a new camera to Convention and need to install the software to edit the photos......
I know that Janice, Kate, Cherie and Lori are all home. No word from Judy, but since it's 11PM her time, I'll just have to wait for an update from her tomorrow!
Lots to tell about Convention and the new catalog.... Stay tuned! LOL!
1 comment:
I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting for photos, swaps and that once in a lifetime photo you got of RYAN SEACREST - - ROFLOL (NOT) (AM IDOL was in SLC at the sametime for auditions)
ANYWHO - I can't wait - - are you rested up? I don't think so - since I called you and your in the store shopping thinking of me!!
TTYL
Judy :)
Post a Comment