Sunday, August 10, 2008

The last chapter....

And, here, Dear Stampers, are the rest of my Convention Swaps!  

I know that I took a photo of the last card that I did.... I need to find it.  If I do, I'll blog it on Monday.  Let me just say that the last card was ASSSEMBLED ON THE PLANE and we had a little line going.... I glued the base on, passed it to Lori.  She put my label on the back and passed it to Cherie.  Cherie put them in their clear envelopes!  SMOOCHES, GIRLS!!!!!!  

What's sad is I don't even remember what STAMPS I used!  I do remember that it used the Tangerine Tango and I know there's a prototype photo on this computer somewhere because I was trying to decided between Mustard and Olive Ribbon and e-mailed it to a couple of my "Creative Advisors"... LOL!  You'll just have to wait patiently for it!

1 comment:

JUST JUDY said...

YOU WERE STAMPING ON THE PLANE???
NOW, there was a photo op for the flight attendant to take - did you think to hand "them" a camera?

ROFLOL

Judy :)