Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Woo Hoo!

The box I shipped home from Convention arrived about 2 hours ago.  Unfortunately, that means another load of laundry arrived too.  LOL!  But MY SWAPS ARE HERE!  

So tomorrow I hope to go thru them all and get photos to upload into a slideshow for you all to see. 

I also need to ship a box out to Heather, who was 'sposed to be my convention roomie, but she had a NASTY family (medical) emergency and she missed Convention COMPLETELY.  How much does THAT suck?????   So I have her roomie gift and some other goodies that I picked up for her in Salt Lake City.  I know it doesn't BEGIN to erase the HELL she has gone through since last Tuesday, but I'm hoping it helps the sting a little!  

SMOOCHES, H!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

OHHHH! You KNOW IT WILL!! I'm just thrilled that Dad is home! But yea, I love you more than my luggage!! LOL I can not tell you how much YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!