My friend Judy gave my blog this award today:

Here are the rules for playing this wonderful stamping blog award giving:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog (you'll find mine on the sidebar)
2. Link the person you received your award from (which I already did)
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.
Many of the blogs I read have already been nominated, so my list was hard to come up with!


3 comments:
Thanks for the award Lisa! I'm working on my SU! order this week. One of these days it will finally be ready. I used my last scrap of Baja Breeze you sent, so now I really need to quit dallying and just figure out my list. LOL! ;)
Thanks for the award Lisa! I'm working on my SU! order this week. One of these days it will finally be ready. I used my last scrap of Baja Breeze you sent, so now I really need to quit dallying and just figure out my list. LOL! ;)
ohhh thanks for the award! I will display it prowdly!
Post a Comment