Friday, August 22, 2008

It's one of those things.....

you just don't want to admit or even think about, but CHRISTMAS is four months from Monday.  Oh, yes.  Here it comes.  So today I began the annual search for the "blank" that will become this year's family Christmas ornament.  Have a favorite, but I have to see if I can get enough of them.  Apparently, each Michael's store only got FOUR and one of the ones at my store was kinda damaged.  So I got three there and 4 at another store.  I need a total of 10 - 12.  I have 2 more stores to try tomorrow.....


P.S. - I'll update with a photo when I know I have enough for the family!  LOL!

2 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Hmmm...that makes me curious. You'll have to post a pic as soon!

JUST JUDY said...

Lisa,
I have something on my blog for you today.