OK - here is the first round of cards I brought home from Convention! Some are from the "Spamily", some are from Kim Bolzenthal's "WOW" swap and the others are from trading on "the floor", or General Swaps. I have included the creator's name on the photo if it was attached to their card. If your card is pictured without a name, please contact me and I will correct it ASAP!
The content here is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and the use of and content of the classes, services, or products offered on the DBWS, personal blog, web site, or other Internet medium is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!
The 2009/2010 Catalog Supplies list
The "recipes" that used to be in the back of the catalog are no longer there. You can download the pdf file HERE. It is 29 pages and includes thumbnail pictures of the samples in the catalog.
No comments:
Post a Comment