Monday, August 11, 2008

I found it!

I couldn't find the picture of my last swap card ANYWHERE!  I knew I had taken one, because I had sent it to Cherie and Lori to ask about the ribbon color.  Well, I finally tracked down the sent e-mail and realized I hadn't PHOTOGRAPHED it, I had SCANNED it and it was in the scanner files.  SIGH.  So, without any further delay, here is the 4th and final card I did for the General Swaps!

Convention Swap 4

The patterned paper is from the Bella Rose DSP, the ribbon is Mellow Moss (so happy that we will now have Old Olive in the 1/4" Grosgrain, as well as Chocolate chip!) with a Caramel Gingham knot to accent.  The stamp set is 113622 Enjoy Every Moment and is stamped in Chocolate Chip craft ink onto the Apricot Appeal and then matted onto the Tangerine Tango.  The sentiment is from the same set and is stamped in Chocolate Chip on Tangerine Tango and punched out using the Word Window Punch and attached with 2 Gold Brads.  A very clean, simple and demonstratable card!

1 comment:

JUST JUDY said...

VERA VERA NICE!!
I LIKE THIS CARD -- VERA me, nice and straight and even and just perfect. I really like it!! GOOD JOB GIRL!! Thanks for sharing.