I got there Thursday afternoon. We priced sets and set up the tables in the garage Thursday evening and then got up bright and early Friday morning. We started hauling the tables out at about 6:35AM. We'd already had 2 cars parked in front of the house by 6:15AM. The forecast temperature was 114 or so for Friday. I know we hit 112 on Thursday. That's what I call "Stupid Hot". We brought the tables in a little after 1PM and HIT THE POOL! Around 7PM I barbecued pork chops for everyone and we all had dinner. After dinner, we moved all the stamps inside and took the tables down and put the cars back in the garage and driveway. Saturday, we SLEPT IN! LOL! It was a lot of work, but a lot of fun! Looking forward to next year!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |



4 comments:
OMG! That would of been awesome if I knew about the garage sale. I live in Littleton, CO that would be far to drive.
Looks like you had a bunch of goodies.
Connie J.
Holy Cow! What fun I'd have and all of it gone if I lived near you.
It looked great from the video. As that I live in Oklahoma. Well done!
Holy Cow! What fun I'd have and all of it gone if I lived near you.
It looked great from the video. As that I live in Oklahoma. Well done!
Holy Cow! What fun I'd have and all of it gone if I lived near you.
It looked great from the video. As that I live in Oklahoma. Well done!
Post a Comment