Wednesday, August 20, 2008

NEW STAMP SET!!!!!

OK - now that the birthday person has received her card, I can share it with the rest of the world!

I wanted to use the new Crazy for Cupcakes set.  The card needed to be TOTALLY Pink and girly.  I think it worked!

Melissa Birthday 2

The card base is the new Pink Pirouette.  I used an uninked cartridge with Pink Pirouette reinker to wheel the design onto the base.  The accent color is Regal Rose.  The cupcake is pieced.. stamped on white, pink and apricot and then cut out and pieced together on a piece of the new Pink Pirouette Patterns Designer Series Paper.  Now most of the embellishments, are not Stampin' Up! as I wanted SUPER BLING on this card so it is accented with Stickles, 4 Swarovski Crystals and 4 rhinestone flowers that I think were from Close To My Heart.  The ribbon is 5/8" Regal Rose grosgrain.  I think I nailed "pink and girly"!

1 comment:

JUST JUDY said...

It's 9/28 - - lovely card, haven't rec'd it yet though!! You know how much I love all these cupcake things!!! HA HA!! This is tooo dang cute.