Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm SOOOOOO tired!!!!

I have spent the past few days staying up till midnight and getting up at my normal time of 6:15 - 6:30.  I'm trying to get my system used to it because I *know* I'm gonna be lucky to see 6 - 7 hours of sleep in Salt Lake City.  I aggravated my carpal tunnel today so now every time I pick anything up or squeeze anything, I get a shooting pain up my arm.  Fun.  It's made stamping a real challenge.  LOL!  I'm about halfway done with my last batch of swaps.  I'm hoping to get them to the point where all I have to do is mount them on the base and label them.  I can do that on the plane.  And get Cherie and Lori to help me!  LOL!  

Here is a peek at one of my swap cards!  Stay tuned during convention for more!  LOL!

  Everything on the card is from Stampin' Up!

The stamp set is "Fresh Cuts" from the new catalog, stamped in the new Tangerine Tango onto Whisper white and then cut and layered onto a Tangerine Tango mat and again onto Chocolate Chip.  The flower in the center is also from Fresh Cuts and is accented with a Rhinestone Fire Circle brad.  The card base is Apricot Appeal and the sentiment from "Heard From The Heart" (also from the new catalog_ is stamped in Chocolate Chip. 

I made "mountable" card fronts for swapping this year, meaning that they are cut 4" x 5 1/4" so they can layer onto a folded card and have a nice border of color around the edge.

THIRTY SIX HOURS FROM NOW I WILL BE IN SALT LAKE CITY!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: