ACK! TOO MUCH TO DO LIST LEFT!!!!! LOL!
I have 26 General swaps cut out and partially stamped that are waiting to be assembled. I have started packing. I have stripped the bed and am running the bed linens thru the laundry which should have been done this weekend. Now, all I need to do is find a way to get about 6 more hours inserted into today and into tomorrow.... LOL!


1 comment:
I love it when you travel to stamping events - it's such fun reading the hysteria in your words!! ROFLOL - - you're the one who signed up for all this!! If I was there I would be helping you - but I'm not - but I'm thinking of you - know that. And before you know it, it will be the BUT CRACK OF DAWN and you'll be on the plane!! And only 2.5 hours from me!!
Now, there's something to look forward to!!
LOVE YA!!!
Post a Comment