I didn't get as much done as I had hoped.... mostly because I changed my mind on papers and didn't have the coordinating colors with me and on another project I brought the wrong size punch. I did get 42 card fronts done plus the bulk of the work on my little bottle collar drink mix holders (that's the project I brought the wrong punch for.... All the images are stamped, I just need to punch, layer and adhere them). I have a UPS box coming tomorrow with the new Bella Rose designer paper which I decided to use on a couple of things I'm doing. It's REALLY pretty. Based on the sneak peek we got of the little camera bag they are going to have at memento Mall at Convention, I'm really going to like the new Maine Blueberry paper too..... This could be an expensive catalog! Tomorrow I will unpack the 4 container of stamp room stuff and tidy up in there. I'm hoping to get a LOT done on Friday and Sunday. I also have a birthday card and gift to make for someone and get that into the mail on Monday. BUSY WEEKEND AHEAD!
I wish I could post what I've been working on, but since the Spamily read my blog, I won't be posting my Convention stuff since a good deal of it is stuff for their gift bags! LOL!


1 comment:
glad you're back and at least you did get a good share done. Can't wait til you can share!! Ü
Post a Comment