Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Hi, ho, merry-o, a-stampin' I will go!!!!

I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off!  My annual "Pre-Convention-Swap-Making-Escape-to-the-Cabin" begins on Friday.  Four full days of uninterrupted, undistracted STAMPING.  (I don't count the travel and packing/unpacking days of Friday and Wednesday)

I eat and sleep when I want.  No cat wanting attention.  No laundry.  Nobody wanting me to make dinner.  So I've been working hard getting the prototypes for my swap cards made and stamping and cutting everything I can to assemble up there.  I got three done - all bagged up like little stamp camp projects!  I still have one more swap to decide color and stamps on.  Don't think I'll have time to pre-cut that one. 

Today's time in the stamp room will be spent picking out papers, stamps, inks and embellishments for the gifts I'm doing for the Spamily and my roommate, Heather, as well as trying to figure out how I'm going to finish the 10 "WOW" cards for a swap I signed up for.  It's a double-pocket card.  I have the paper cut and scored for the base, I just don't know what I'm putting in the pockets or how I'm decorating it. 

It was 106 here yesterday and it's going to be 108 here today (I call that "STUPID HOT").  Needless to say, I will be staying INDOORS as much as possible!

Wish me luck.......

2 comments:

COME STAMP WITH JUDY !! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MAMA, MOCHA and JOSIE said...

Have fun -- and report back your accomplishments when you return!!!!