Thursday, July 24, 2008

The clouds part, the angels sing and light beams down from above.....

I AM DONE WITH Spamily and Roommate gifts for Convention!!!!!!  WOO HOO!!!!!!  And now that it's all packed up in a box that I'm shipping tomorrow, I realize that I didn't take pics of most of my stuff.  Oh well.  Tomorrow I finish packing the box and ship it to the hotel.  Fed X Ground will get there Tuesday afternoon and is under $10.  An overweight bag is $25 - $50.  No brainer!  LOL!  I may even think about shipping my shoes and some clothes and stuff.  The less I have to haul, the happier I will be!  LOL!  This weekend I am hoping to crank out another 20 - 40 general swaps that I totally CASEd from Dannie Graves who CASEd it from Stephanie Hargis in the Featured Stamper Challenge over on SCS.  LOVE THAT LAYOUT! 

Then all I have to do is laundry and packing and prepping dinners for Russ to have while I'm gone.  I have the meat for 2 of them in the freezer already.  Tomorrow will be the third and final.  YAY!

NOW I'm starting to REALLY get EXCITED about Convention!!!!!!  We get to check-in online tomorrow.  Woo hoo!  I ordered my Fall Catalogs today.  They should arrive on my doorstep shortly after Convention.  If anyone (other than Julee- I got you covered!) needs one from me, let me know.  I have 3 to 5 available to send out.  They will go out as soon as I get them.  Watch this blogspot for me to upload a link to photos from convention of the new goodies.  I'm guessing Thursday afternoon is when I will start uploading.  They will upload to either Photobucket or Flickr, whoever will take my 8MP photos and squash them down automatically for me!  LOL!

Everyone have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!

No comments: