OK - for those of you in touch with the Stampin' Up! world, July 1 is the day that the demonstrators can pre-order selected items out of the new catalog, including the new "In Color" card stock and inks. The list posted just after midnight. Of course, Order Entry wasn't updated quite as swiftly, so I waited patiently (OK, I SLEPT most of it away) to place my order this morning. They are still ironing out the bugs, but there is something quirky every time we get a new product pre-release, so I've learned to roll with it. LOL! So, some time in the near future I will be the proud owner of the new In Color card stock and inks as well as a new punch, new Designer Series Paper, a new greetings set and another stamp set. We also had the opportunity to order a Level 2 and a Level 3 Hostess set. None of them really make me think, "I GOTTA HAVE THAT!", so I haven't ordered any of those. I have a while to decide if I want more.....
I have set aside July 12-15 to work on Convention stuff. Four days of crafting. Nothing else. No laundry. No work. CRAFTING. I've got to GIT 'R DONE! We're less than a month away now! EEK! Somewhere in the middle of it all, I also need to get birthday cards/stuff done for July. I have birthdays to recognize on the 12th, 15th, 19th and 24th. I'm definitely waiting for my pre-order stuff to do the one on the 24th..... she needs a card done with NEW COLORS and STAMPS! LOL!
So that's what's going on in my little crafting corner of the world. In case you hadn't heard, half of Northern California seems to have had wildfires burning in or near it. Our air quality was pretty bad last week. Yesterday it was nice. We could even see BLUE SKY again. Not too bad today, but the breeze we had yesterday seems to be gone. Oh well! Hopefully the smoke will stay gone!


1 comment:
What does one get one for their birthday when "one" has everything! And yes, it's stamped on my forehead this year!! LOL
How long until the retire ink pads are no longer available and what colors are they?
OKAY- back to my all day marathon of stamping - -now that I'm waiting til Monday - I'm going to get travel size KLEENIX (for the tears of the bridesmaids) and wrap those - do you wrap with paper and not CS???
EMAIL ME!! See, if I wait the weekend I'll come up with eight more items and the cost of shipping will got up $800.00 bucks!! LOL
Post a Comment