Thursday, July 03, 2008

Just Waitin' for the UPS truck!

And while I was waiting, I decided to "whip up" a quick little something for Randy, my UPS driver. 





Sorry the picture is so huge, but for whatever reason, Blogger is putting "?" instead of the photo, and I've tried 3 different times to upload it, so I pulled it over from my gallery at SCS instead and it comes over in LARGE size.  SORRY!

It's a little Nugget Box (4 nuggets inside) that I made using Taken With Teal and Tempting Turquoise and Not Quite Navy ink.  The Stamp set used was "Lots of Thoughts" from SAB this year.  I punched the sentiment out with my 1 3/8" circle punch, edged it with my ZIG Painty Pen and then used dimensionals to mount it on the Scallop Circle.  The ribbon is the 5/8" Vanilla Grosgrain. 

2 comments:

COME STAMP WITH JUDY !! said...

I WANT ONE!!!
It's adorable once again!
I need one to see how it was
made - plus the stamp stamped
20 times!! ROFLOL

I don't ask for much do i?

BEAUTIFUL!!

MAMA, MOCHA and JOSIE said...

Deleted blog is me - i forgot to sign in!