Is that FUNNY, or what? Russ is in Vegas and had lunch with one of his college friends and I had lunch with one of my college friends that I haven't seen in probably close to 8 years. Double bonus for me was that Russ was meeting Pancho at the Hard Rock in Vegas, so I had him get me a couple pins too! LOL!
Justin's daughter saw a card in a magazine that she wants me to help her make, so he is bringing me the magazine tonight and then I'll go over there one day after school in the next couple weeks and help her make it. My swaps are almost done. Only 8 left to assemble (which should take about an hour). Then I can start concentrating on my Circle Journal. I got my OnStage "magazine" (Stampin' Up!'s quarterly recognition newsletter) today. AND THERE ON PAGE 4 (the April contest winner even!) is what I made for my Portland swaps. UGH! So now everyone is gonna say, "Oh, you copied this from OnStage"...... uh, NO! I gave 2 of the first batch to my friends in Texas a MONTH AGO and cut out all the circles on the plane trip there and back. Oh well. Can't so anything about it now! SIGH.....
So that's what's new in my little world. Hope everyone's October is off to a good start!!!!!
3 days ago


2 comments:
Oh, that's a bummer - but it must be a cool card if the other gal got it into the newsletter. Right?
when do you leave again??? Girl I need a day planner so I know where you are at all times - -even when your in Michael's!! HA HA!! Can't wait to see this card your helping to make!!
Post a Comment