Taz is one of a bazillion cats entered in the Costume photo contest over on Catster. If you'd give her a vote, I'm sure she'd appreciate it.... and maybe NOT turn YOU into a mouse.... LOL!
OH LAWD!!! OKAY, I'll try that site again, but remember that's the one site along with dogster that I find so hard to navigate.
OKAY, you know I hate Halloween, but the pups will be dressed and today they got a tiny trick or treat bag for the bank and JAVA!! ADORABLE!! I can't believe I'm doing this - I made Cory do it all on his own- because I dislike this holiday sooooooooooooooooooooo much - but nothing is to good for my babies!!
Oh, aren't you the brave one? After the lei fiasco Mark might turn me into the humane society if I try to dress Katie up for Halloween. Taz is so adorable, though. I gave her 5 paws. (Hope that's the best, because I didn't read the voting instructions! LOL!)
The content here is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and the use of and content of the classes, services, or products offered on the DBWS, personal blog, web site, or other Internet medium is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!
The 2009/2010 Catalog Supplies list
The "recipes" that used to be in the back of the catalog are no longer there. You can download the pdf file HERE. It is 29 pages and includes thumbnail pictures of the samples in the catalog.
3 comments:
OH LAWD!!! OKAY, I'll try that site again, but remember that's the one site along with dogster that I find so hard to navigate.
OKAY, you know I hate Halloween, but the pups will be dressed and today they got a tiny trick or treat bag for the bank and JAVA!! ADORABLE!! I can't believe I'm doing this - I made Cory do it all on his own- because I dislike this holiday sooooooooooooooooooooo
much - but nothing is to good for my babies!!
You're looking mighty snazzy, Taz! I voted for ya, of course.
Oh, aren't you the brave one? After the lei fiasco Mark might turn me into the humane society if I try to dress Katie up for Halloween. Taz is so adorable, though. I gave her 5 paws. (Hope that's the best, because I didn't read the voting instructions! LOL!)
Post a Comment