Thursday, October 25, 2007

I made something REALLY cute.....

But I can't share because it's Christmas present stuff and I don't want anyone to see what they're gonna be getting in (EEP!) EIGHT WEEKS!

ACK! WHERE DOES TIME GO?????? I *JUST* realized that Christmas is TWO MONTHS FROM TODAY!!!! I think I literally just felt my blood pressure go up..... Do I have my cards designed? No. Do I have the ornaments for Russ' family figured out? No. Have I started even THINKING about presents? Well, sorta... I know what I'm getting for Russ and I already got iTunes and Starbucks cards for Justin's kids... But OMG, there is WAY TOO MUCH TO DO in JUST two months!!!!! GAK!

OK... I think I need to get my butt back into the stamp room.......

1 comment:

MAMA, MOCHA and JOSIE said...

Been there done that - but the one cool thing about you is you say this every year and then all of a sudden it just flows and all comes together and everything gets done. With me in the "past" - I would end up scratching one or two "items" off the list.

TTYL

PS - forgot to tell you on the phone MARIO said THANK YOU THANK YOU!! And the tea bag thingies too - - "A" dorable!!