ANYWAY - Here are my swap submissions:
I am in 2 rounds of the Tea bag holder swap. One was a Christmas theme and the other was a Love or Chocolate theme (and I couldn't find a chocolate square to put in there when I was taking the photo.... of course I found them this morning... sheesh....). All supplies (some retired) are Stampin' Up! except the Deckle edge scissors (Fiskars) and the Fruit Punch Stickles (Ranger) I used on the Chocolate one.
Colors for the Christmas one are Wild Wasabi, Ruby Red and Garden Green (craft ink embossed with Hologram Highlights) and the stamps are from Season of Joy and Terrific Tags 2. I also used the Tag Punches and my deckle scissors along with gold brads and the new gold elastic cord.
The Chocolate one is made with Close To Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red (ink and Prints Designer paper) and Chocolate Chip. The hardware inside is from the Antique Copper HodgePodge set and stamps came from Lexicon of Love, Like it a Latte and Paisley (background). I used the deckle scissors as well as the edge distresser from the Cutter Kit.


4 comments:
GIRL YOUR MAKING THESE TEA BAG HOLDERS and sent me one JUST TO get me to start stamping again!!
Their adorable!! Very nice- very nice!!
Thanks! They are fun to do too!
Early? What's that? Do you have a fever, are you coming down with something? LOL! They look marvelous. Just so you know, Katie wnated me to let you know she LOVES earl grey tea. *wink*wink* :)
Love the swaps. I also love the title of your blog. So much fun! Caffeine is a wonderful thing!
Post a Comment