Thursday, October 18, 2007

Bummer....

The group photo I had taken on my camera of Melissa, Jason, Russ and I at the SCS Dinner in Portland didn't come out. So now, I guess I'll just wait for Melissa to e-mail me the one from her camera. I know that one came out because she posted it on SCS already! LOL!

I got some cute swaps is Portland, and I promise I'll get around to scanning them soon so I can post some, but now I must concentrate on getting a swap done that I signed up for.... I've also got Christmas cards to design too.... With all the new postal regulations, the challenge will be to design a card that looks layered and embellished, but isn't. Normally I use brads and/or ribbon on just about every card I make. Unfortunately, with the new postal rules, if I use brads or tie a bow or knot in ribbon, it makes the card get charged as a package instead of an envelope and that bumps the rate to $1.13 from 41¢. SIGH.... I could make one REALLY STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS card, take a picture and mail THAT to everyone... LOL! What a pain the Postal Service has become.

2 comments:

MAMA, MOCHA and JOSIE said...

HELLO!!!! I'm so happy to be back blogging and replying!! I'm sorry your photo didn't come out!! Yes please always share your artwork - its really great.

Well, as promised Mr. Mocha just blogged and there's a section of the BLOG that is directed just to you- - so off you go to read it!!

It's great to be amongest the real world again and it's better than sex right now to be drinking my LATTE'!! ROFLOL

Melissa said...

Lisa.... don't you remember you aren't supposed to SHARE what you LOVE? No sharing the swap pics from the dinner! Bad girl! (insert rolling eyes here)