Here are the RULES:
ONE - Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
TWO - Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
THREE - Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Seven Random facts... .hmmmm....
- I almost never go barefoot.
- My phobia is fire, yet I *LOVE* candles.... go figure.
- Except over the border into Tijuana and Ensenada on our cruise, I've never been out of the USA, but I have a passport, so I'm ready to go should the opportunity present itself!
- I was adopted.
- I'm not a huge fan of chocolate and do not like chocolate baked goods at all.
- Salty snacks are my weakness.
- I collect computer fonts.... I have over 300 installed currently....
So there you go... Seven random and pretty much useless facts about me!


2 comments:
Tagging you back now - any SCS ladies - my site is private, however if you want you can join- you might all inspire me to get stamping again -
Thanks for playing! Never barefoot, huh? Me neither. I like socks A LOT. ;) And I went on a cruise to the US Virgin Islands once, but other than that, my life has been deprived of any cultural adventures.
Post a Comment