Finished size is 3.25" square when closed. The Holder is Soft Sky cut 3.25" x 9.75", then scored at 3.25" and 6.5". The right panel is then cut on a diagonal (upper left to bottom right corner)and folded over to make the pocket and glued along the bottom edge. I stamped the diagonal pocket with the swirly image from "Season of Joy" and the front panel with the "Sanded" background stamp in Soft Sky.
The boat from "Boatloads of Love" is stamped on watercolor paper with Black StazOn and then water colored with my aquapainter using ink from my stamp pads (Ruby Red, Not Quite Navy and Basic Gray) and two of my Watercolor Wonder Crayons (Taken with Teal & Bordering Blue). I used my Sakura glitter pens to add the sparkle to the antenna, anchor and the waves. I used Crystal Effects on the windows, portholes and life preservers. While the Crystal Effects was drying, I stamped the swirly pattern in Not Quite Navy on the bottom of the NQN panel (3" x 3") and "friend-ship" in NQN on Soft Sky, punching that out with the Word Window Punch and adding the silver brads. I adhered the Soft Sky Double Stitched ribbon to the front of the holder and then layered the NQN panel over it. The boat was layered onto the NQN panel using Stampin' Dimensionals and then the friend-ship piece was adhered below the boat. Cute, huh?
Sorry I didn't take a photo of the inside.... it opens to a teabag tucked inside a diagonal pocket. I stamped the pocket with the same swirl pattern as the "water" on the navy panel. Here's a link to an open one in the Splitcoast gallery if you really need a visual.


3 comments:
BEAUTIFUL PHOTO!! Two very happy nice looking couples!! Now to the tea bag holder -- like this much better than the old version....I really like this!! Hmmmmmm, can I find the template on SCS???
Be patient young grasshopper.... you may see one in your mailbox very soon.....
OKAY, I got your email - -and you think my pups are SPOILED - - clear glass bowls for TAZ? You just said that to me to throw in IKEA - HEY - maybe that's where Mario and I should go for Thanksgiving - Utah for dinner whereever - like here - and then IKEA the day after!!
Does it get any fancier? with your glass pet bowls... It's not hard to see the water level - ever hear of bending down? ROFLOL HA HA!!
NO WAY - the paw prints "raised" bowls are here to stay - besides my pets get FRESH WATER DAILY!!
Post a Comment