Well, my hopes that UPS 2 Day would get delivered earlier in the day than ground have been dashed. Looks like it will be my usual 5:30 delivery time to get my new stuff.... sigh.....
I got a prototype done for my second SCS Dinner swap (another 52 cardfronts... eek!). I'm almost happy with it. My "artistic advisor" will be happy to know that I found enough spiral clips (the "S" and cat eye shaped ones) to do those instead of the brad on the ribbon ;-)
My WalMart stopped carrying the cheap little single story cat condo.... I'm going to have to look around. In the meantime, I have a little rubbermaid tub at the foot of the bed so Her Highness can get up there. It's not so much that she is too lazy or out of shape to jump, she just can't make it anymore. I guess at 14 she is the equivalent of 72 in human years so I really shouldn't expect her to be able to jump 1.5 times her height anymore....
While I was at AAA yesterday renewing my car registration (they have a limited service DMV window for AAA members... God bless them... I was in and out in under 5 minutes, unlike the DMV where it probably would have taken 2 hours without an appointment... bleh), I picked up the tourbook for Denver.... Came home and checked the "squished penny" websites to see where there are penny machines in the area. Got to get my "tourist" stuff all planned! Fifty more days......
3 days ago


2 comments:
breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So glad you found enough clippies! I think your swaps look awesome. Take a few deep breaths and if that doesn't work, take a few deep margaritas! LOL! How lucky are you that your AAA office has a DMV lane. Sheesh! And your DMV has appointments??? The last time I went I waited in the waiting room for 3 hours before my number was called and I was told I pressed the wrong button when I checked in, and my number was for a Title Clerk instead of the Driver's License Clerk! GRRRRR! I was so mad I left! Another 2.5 hours the next day with the right number.
Post a Comment