No catalog yet. I am stalking the PO Box twice a day and the sight of the mail truck coming up the street makes me jump up from the stamp table, but nothing yet. I do know that my box of catalogs will arrive tomorrow evening (I get UPS around 5:30PM) which means to a certain customer of mine who reads this blog, yours will be on its way Thursday so if the mail system likes you, it will be there on Saturday..... Unless I see my UPS guy out on his route tomorrow in which case I'll try and get them from him sooner.... yes, I really would.
Right now, I'm killing a couple hours at the car dealership while my 4-wheeled-baby gets her 75k mile service done. I figure I spend 2-3 hours doing stuff on the computer every day, so I'd rather sit here and do that than be stuck at home ALL DAY with NO CAR. Ooo! They just pulled her up.... only an hour this time! YAY! Now, if I could just get my catalog today......
3 days ago


1 comment:
Man, hunt that UPS guy down! These things are important! LOL
Post a Comment