Yesterday we got the new bed for our guest room (my office) and I spent much of the day dismantling the old futon frame and then assembling the new platform bed. It's soooooo comfy! It is much taller than the old futon was, so I need to go to WalMart tomorrow and get another one of those cheap little kitty condos. Taz uses them for a step to get up onto tall stuff (like the bed in the master bedroom). Yes, my baby is spoiled.... Here she is checking out the new bed.... she can get under this one much better than the futon.....
I have a new snack food addiction...and I so do not get it. I am NOT a spicy food person. Taco Bell mild sauce makes me sweat. I avoid anything with the words "hot & spicy" in the title. A few weeks ago when I was at Trader Joe's (my fave grocery store EVER!), they were sampling some "Wasabi Peas". I had no idea they were spicy, or I probably wouldn't have tried them, but now I am an addict. I love these things. They make me sweat, and the first day I ate so many, they actually messed with my vision (probably from messing up my sinuses so bad!). Trader Joe's is a bad place for dieters.... They have some truly yummy and decadent stuff there.... If there was one closer to my house, I'd weigh 200 lbs by now.... (before you get too scared, I am almost 6' tall)
Tomorrow will be a day of fun (not) including going to renew my car registration (due this week), going to WalMart for the aforementioned kitty condo, and doing a gazillion loads of laundry. Tuesday my new stuff from Stampin' Up! arrives, so I should probably clean off the stamp table to make room for my new goodies.... can't wait!!!!!


1 comment:
Wow 52 cards for a swap? I so HATE mass production that I would like to think I would never do that to myself! LOL! Maybe your mojo is hiding under the new bed with TAZ. I'd look there first. That's too funny that Taz needs a step. We make Katie work for everything - after all, it's the only exercise she gets! :) I don't envy your day, I think the DMV and Wal-Mart are on my top 10 most hated places to visit list.
Post a Comment