I sat down at the table to work on one of my swaps this morning. Started looking for my metal edged tags.
When I went to look in the drawer in the closet, I saw the box that has all my dad's coin collection and my state quarters in it and it reminded me that I needed to get caught up on organizing my state quarters.
An hour later, those were all in their books (one for me, one for DH) and another 20 minutes later all the ones we are missing had been ordered from my supplier on ebay.
Then Russ came home and wanted pizza for lunch so I took care of that and played with e-mail and read over all the reviews and detailed specs for the new camera I'm getting for my birthday. FOUR HOURS LATER, I still haven't stamped anything, but I did find my metal edged tags.....


2 comments:
Lisa! You are so funny! I still can't find a pair of rubber cutting scissors! LOL!
This sounds like a typical day at my house too. I'm always getting distracted by something. But at least you're ready for a very organized game of quarters now! LOL!
Post a Comment