Saucy little wench, isn't she? He he he!
I did actually do SOMETHING productive towards my Convention swaps.... I stopped at Clearbags and got clear envelopes for all my cards!
It was a beautiful drive up to the lake.... the weather was GORGEOUS!!! It was 75 degrees up at the lake. Coming home was a LOT warmer.... it was 101 when I got home... bleh! I also stopped in Folsom and did a little shopping at one of my favorite stores, Scrapbook Station.... Got some adhesive rhinestones in Lilac, some DARLING patterned paper that I am going to use to make a card for my friend Peggy, some cute adhesive rhinestone patterns that I have in mind to use for another card for another SCS friend, and a really cool template for making designs with brads.... Then I got home and had to go grocery shopping and do laundry and catch up on e-mail. FUN FUN FUN! He he he!


No comments:
Post a Comment