Sunday, September 24, 2006

Sorry, Judy.....


THREE FREAKIN DAYS since my last BLOG!!! LOL!

I've painted over half the hall bathroom (I need someone to help me take down the 6 foot mirror on the wall ), cleaned up the mess in the backyard from our 30 MPH winds this weekend and "babysat" Justin's pooches all weekend. I have also spent several hours scanning a MESS O PHOTOS! (Me and my maternal grandparents are here, circa Christmas 1964?)

I think the only person other than Judy, Iris and Justin that reads my blog is Tammy (next time I visit ID, I will have to meet you, HomeSchool woman), so here's a link to my photobucket... the album is "old family photos" and the password is PHOTOS. There are about 20 new pics in that album.....


http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v159/sandimom/Old%20Family%20Photos/

My life is categoried in three stages.... life before marriage #1, life between then (1986) and current marriage (1993) and life as I now know it! As you look at the pics, Paul was my first SERIOUS boyfriend... from High School. We dated into College and drifted. He married Trish in 1985. Their son, Michael, was born in 1991. He is the BEST KID EVER! They took me in for a while between marriages when Michael was about 18 months old. Paul and Trish split up several years back, but I still love them all. Trish, Michael and I share an addiction to Disneyland..... I am going to miss going with them after we move..... We are already scheduled to go in January 2007!

Other than that, I've done several loads of laundry and dishes... life is an absolute THRILL around here!!!!!

1 comment:

COME STAMP WITH JUDY !! said...

Great Blog - love the photo of you...adorable. Keep up blogging!! LOL