Since Miss Judy is on my case for not blogging, HERE I AM!
First of all, Monday was just too depressing for me to do anything but watch a bunch of 9/11 stuff and be weepy all day. To this day, I still can't fathom that there are human beings in this world who can have such a deep hatred for other human beings that they don't even know. People who have done nothing wrong but be born on another chunk of ground. I also still can't wrap my mind around the number of casualties that day.....
Yesterday was then spent catching up on all the stuff I should have done on Monday and still catching up from my 4 days gone on my trip to SPUD LAND!
Now I'm running around trying to get ready to go up to Washington Friday morning. I get back Monday night. No internet access, no cell phone, no TV up there. Gotta bring a stamp project!!!!!
Justin is coming over tonight..... he gets to move my firepit for me and remove the showerhead in Russ' bathroom so I can go to Lowes and get a new one. Him coming over gives me the excuse to BBQ!!!! YUM! OOO! I also need him to pull down a big box from the rafters in the garage!!!! Yes, I make him EARN HIS DINNER! LOL!
Gotta go and flip the meat (in the marinade) and prepare the corn!
OH! And Judy - today at my Raley's (grocery store) they had IDAHO SPUDS as big as my SHOE!!!!! 69¢ a pound. I'm just happy that we are starting to get Bartlett pears in season here! YUMMMMM!!!!!!
3 days ago


1 comment:
Well it's about time you blog!!
YES, I am now HAPPY!! LOL
But I do understand about 9/11. I kinda got caught up in it too and Mario made a comment like he did back then about "haven't you watched this enough?" Sad, but true.
NO CELL NO INTERNET? I would die - you better bring a stamping project.
SO - you saw a big SPUD in CA uh?? Ya, every so often I find a HUGE STRAWBERRY in the quart container too!! ROFLOL
We'll chat before you leave!!
Post a Comment