
OK... I promised Russ I would post these.... here are the finest examples of IDAHO POTATOES I saw during my visit. The first pic is a bin of "Bakers" at SuperWalMart. I put the cabbage in the bin so Russ could see that these dang things are the size of my shoe!!!! Sorry it's fuzzy... I took it with my cell phone!
The second photo is from the fair (mmmmm... food on a stick!) where we encountered something called "TORTATOES". Basically it's a spud, put on an apple peeler run by a drill motor that spins the spud into one long, curly peel. Then they toss it in the deep fryer and you end up with a big, long, curly, hot potato chip! YUMMMMMM!!!!!
Yeah, I'm on carrot sticks and salad the rest of the week......


3 comments:
OMG, those TORTATOES were to die for...Mario and I hadn't been to the fair in several years. Well, that streak has no ended...I will be returning just for those. And of course TIGER EARS!!
Let us know what Russ thinks of the SPUD photo. You should've seen the look on Lisa's face in Wal-Mart as we passed the BAKERS!! ROFLOL It was priceless!!
sorry, typo in first comment -and you all know how fast I have to be right now on my puter...I wanted to also say as we talked in the car on the way home - next year...I'm bring those little cups of RANCH DRESSING with me for those TORTATOES. And I will have my own and Mario will have his own order - I'm not sharing next year!! LOL
NO - I don't know about Idaho Spud bars. None of us had one of those. Infact, other than the TORTATOES and a few torn off pieces from my Tiger Ear - I think that's all Lisa had - and a Lemonade...Now, me I passed on anything to drink and I added a CORN DOG to my list.LOL
Post a Comment