
Blogger is NOT being user friendly today.... it has taken me almost 10 minutes to get in to post! GRRRRRR.....
Russ finally brought home some pictures from Paradise. The photo here is the Guide House, which is where he is living. See the floor with one window at the end? That's the 3rd floor where he lives. Of course, he did NOT bring me any pictures of his actual living space, just the outside.... MEN! SHEESH!
I went for a quick ride this morning.... 2.63 miles, 9.9 mph average. Now it's off to get coffee and run a few errands. I have to get Russ back to the airport by 2PM and then I need to come home and do laundry and GET PACKIN' for my trip to Ida-HO! The cat already knows something is amiss..... poor kitty.....


1 comment:
Poor kitty - StarB could tell that I was packing too a couple of weeks ago.
I soooooooooooo agree with you on BLOGGER problems. I actually had to go through your site to get to my site!! And I see I have a typo of sorts and need to edit it before my "editor" in California reads it - - ROFLOL!!
OKAY - you email me you Wed morning problem, and I'll email you a photo to add to my most recent blog - and see if you have better luck - I sure can't.
Post a Comment