Sunday, September 10, 2006

I survived and I am HOME!!!!!

I am home! I missed my connection in Vegas and had an extra hour travel time yesterday. When I got home, the cat attached herself to me. I came in, ate, brought my bags in from the car, took out what was needed and went to bed! The cat slept on me most of the night. She was in my face at 6 this morning... ugh.... I DON'T THINK SO, KITTY! We slept in till almost 8! I went to a Pin Collector meeting at the Hard Rock today, and when I came home, the cat had welcomed me back by hurling all over my bed. NICE!

Judy's computer is self-destructing so my goal tomorrow is to "suck" the last files off my old computer's hard drive and find someone to help me prepare it for shipping to Idaho. I'm going to call the "PC Med Center" there and reinstall what she will need and *HOPEFULLY* ship it right to them. Then she can bring her poor PC in and they can transfer her files over onto the new machine. Hopefully I will get it out of here on Wednesday! Then Friday I am off to Washington to visit Russ and check out my soon-to-be-home. I have mixed feelings about all this, but as long as his company is willing to pay him big bucks, I will follow! LOL!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I could not believe the flip-flop holder on the door of her stamp room! At least she has the feet for them.... With those cute toe rings and all..... I have funky long mutant toes.... I don't do flip-flops! LOL!

COME STAMP WITH JUDY !! said...

HEY - leave my flip flops out of this!! LOL Yes, I too am glad you're home safely and didn't fall 30,000 feet!!

COME STAMP WITH JUDY !! said...

forgot to mention - it's Tammy's fault for the new toe ring look...she and her girls (the little adorable "divas" - got me into wearing them)