Thursday, September 14, 2006

You know your day is gonna SUCK when......

It starts with a phonecall from your husband saying, "You might want to bring your WARM JACKET this weekend". Uh....... WHY????? "We woke up this morning to 4" of snow on everything up here". LOVELY.... and I will be in a rental car of the clown variety (think ford focus 2 door hatchback) driving up into SNOW? This ought to be an adventure..... Can't blog long.... I got to make a run to REI for long underwear! Maybe more tonight if I get packed before bedtime.... my flight is at 8 AM which means I need to be at the airport around 6:30 in the morning. I'm already checked in and have my boarding pass printed. Now I just have to completely REPACK as I had packed for warmer weather.... SIGH..... WISH ME LUCK!!!!!

1 comment:

COME STAMP WITH JUDY !! said...

LET IT SNOW
LET IT SNOW
LET IT SNOW
LOL, and what's wrong with a FORD FOCUS??? ROFLOL. I would take your place this weekend in a heartbeat for **SNOW**

You'll be fine !!