This will be my last blog till at least Tuesday! My flight to Seattle leaves at 8 in the morning which means I need to leave the house around 6:30. I get in to SEA/TAC at 10 and then I get to find my rental car and start driving! It should take me about 2 1/2 hours to get up to Paradise. My flight home is Monday evening at 7:30 and I get home around 9:15.... well, to the airport anyway. By the time I get my bag, take the shuttle back to my car and get home it will be 10 or 10:30 probably.
Mt Rainier, HERE I COME!!!!!
3 days ago


2 comments:
Mt. Rainier!! I think that's cool that it matches the street I live on...except the mountain of course....roflol. Have a safe trip...crash when you get home and then we'll chat the next day. I'm trying to get into my blog site and can't this AM! GRRRR
Got your mittens, hat, scarf, boots and winter jacket?? LOL
Forgot to mention, thanks for posting the photo on my blog - I can't get in this morning, only through your site and only to see the text as if I were to edit it....I can't get into my home page!! I'll keep trying!!
Post a Comment