Wednesday, August 08, 2007

SIGH.....

Well, I'm not going on my trip to Idaho as I had hoped to...... Oh well. Hopefully I can sneak in a day trip to Disneyland or Vegas or somewhere before my free flight coupon expires! LOL! During the time I wanted to travel I could get on a plane to Spokane, WA; Phoenix, AZ or Austin TX..... hmmmmm..... LOVELY choices.... Not exactly what I had in mind! LOL!

Then I tracked my UPS package from Stampin' Up! to find it has been rescheduled for tomorrow. DOUBLE SIGH..... I want my new toys!

So I bring you another one of my Convention Swaps.

ALL IMAGES © Stampin' Up! 1999-2007



This is a gift card holder with a little pocket note inside. The artist is Amy Shaw (cardmakingmama), from Alberta. Colors are Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery and Real Red and the images are from and the swirly image is embossed with white embossing powder. I think I'm going to have to get that Baroque Motifsround tab punch.... I didn't think I "needed" it, but I keep seeing REALLY cute stuff done with it! And, yes, I really DID have to put a STARBUCKS gift card inside! LOL!

And look, it's BAROQUE MOTIFS AGAIN! LOL! I should seriously go thru my swaps and count how many used this set.....

I can't wait to get my Holiday Mini order..... I am getting the "True Friend" stamp set and some of the new double sided "Apple Cider" designer paper. Those who know me KNOW that green, orange and brown are SO NOT my fave colors, but this paper just makes me say YUM! Hoping to use it for one of my swaps I'm in! I also have one of the new Christmas sets from the mini coming to me via a trade. Season of Joy, I think is the name. Using that for my other swap. There are also plans in the works for a monthly card swap among the Spam Ma'ams as well as something called a "Circle Journal"... yeah, "Journal" was not the first "J" word that came to my mind either..... Should be interesting as I am SO not a scrapbooker! LOL!

1 comment:

COME STAMP WITH JUDY !! said...

Kinda bummed here too. I was looking forward to yet another LISA visit. And it would've been what the doctor ordered. Mocha is sad....we had another stare down a litle while ago and I swear this one lasted over a minute. He's something else. How's about you drive to Boise, visit Julie for a few days and then drive here and visit here for a few days??