skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I love our spa. Anyone who knows me knows how much I LOVE my spa. What I DON'T love is the draining, cleaning and refilling. BLEH. Has to be done 3 to 4 times a year which means once every summer when it is a million degrees out, I have to shift the gazebo, hook up the drainage hose, drain it, clean the tub out, rinse it, clean the filter, unhook and re-roll the drainage hose, move the gazebo back where it belongs, refill the dang thing and then balance the chemicals. Whee...... Tonight I managed to scrape the crap out of my wrist Moving the dang gazebo. OUCH! But it's draining now which means in the morning I can scrub it down with the big car wash brush and rinse it out and start refilling it. The filter is soaking now. Then by tomorrow night I will have clean, sparkling water to soak my sorry butt in! LOL!OK. Here is another swap card I got at Convention.
ALL IMAGES © Stampin' Up! 1999-2007
This one is also made using the Baroque Motifs set and was made by Kathy Hill. The ribbon is our new Chocolate Chip Taffeta.... so pretty!!!!!
Baroque Motifs was one of the sets we could pre-order out of the new catalog so there were LOTS of swaps done with it. Last year the set I got a lot of was Blossoms Abound. I like it, but I really can go the rest of my life without seeing that Lilac Bloom again. I am feeling the same about Baroque, which is sad since I ordered it, but haven't used it yet and now I'm sick of it... LOL! I just placed my Holiday Mini pre-order yesterday. I have joined two swaps for the two sets I am getting. Hope my order ships soon! LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment