OK. I got asked by someone (JUDY V) when I was going to post more stamping. Uh.... maybe the same day I can SEE THE TOP OF MY STAMP TABLE! LOL! I decided to try and SHOVEL it off tonight. Went in, turned the TV on to the Sirius 80's station (Def Leppard is playing now!) and made a SERIOUS dent in the chaos, but still nowhere near usable. Hey - it's been buried since a week or two before convention!
Tomorrow I am on a quest to find the big "A" chipboard letter so I can make little wall decorations for Abigail and Gregory to hang over their cribs. I can find the "G" all over, but the "A" has been elusive (went to 3 stores today, dragging Russ along!). If I don't find it out at My Green Tangerines tomorrow, I will either surrender or order it online. I met up with an old CTMH friend today and she told me I *HAD* to go out to Green Tangerines.... apparently it is the closest thing in Nor Cal to Archivers. Those of you who scrapbook will understand the gravity of that comparison.... LOL!
Wish me luck!
3 days ago


1 comment:
Well, I don't feel so bad then with my table that is about 5 feet from me right now - It's at least 2 feet deep of stuff. So, how was MS. T.H.? Did you tell her the story I told you this week about the termination of that other person? LOL Still waiting on more convention artwork, however, I understand. It would take me all day to clean my table.
Post a Comment